Our aim is to have an easy and enjoyable experience of ordering from SKS and we hope that in majority of cases you will not need to return anything. However we understand that occasionally you may have an issue with a product that will need returning back to us.
SKS does not operate a ‘Sale or Return’ policy. If there is an issue with an item that you wish to return for a refund or replacement, please contact our Sales Department to discuss the issue. We may be able to assist you to resolve the issue without the need to generate a return.
If we have supplied a product incorrectly or it arrives damaged:
- If there is anything wrong with your order, you must notify us within 7 days after receiving your delivery. After this period it will be understood that the goods have been correctly supplied and you have accepted them. Therefore they will no longer be applicable for return under this reason.
- We will offer to resend the incorrect or damaged item(s) on a new invoice or a credit.
- We will arrange and agree with you a means of returning the goods safely back to us. If you are returning by your own courier or Royal Mail, you must get proof of posting. It is your responsibility for the goods arriving back in a good and resalable condition.
If there's a fault with a product:
- All items reported and returned as faulty are liable for manufacturer inspection before a credit or replacement is applied. If the fault is found to be due to misuse no credit will be issued and the items returned to you at your expense.
- In the event of a fault being identified, and the product was purchase no longer than 12 months prior to the return date, we'll repair the product or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a credit.
- Safe & secure delivery of the item(s) to SKS will be your responsibility and at your expense.
In the event where a return is valid we will issue you with a RMA reference. Please note returns cannot be accepted unless previously agreed by us and an authorised RMA reference has been issued. Goods returned without a valid RMA reference will not be credited and returned back to you at your cost.
Credits, or replacement for faulty products, will be issued once the goods have been received and inspected. Goods “not wanted” or “incorrectly ordered” will only be accepted back at the company’s discretion, in new & resalable condition, and within a maximum period of 30 days from invoice date. This excludes ‘Specials’ or ‘Customised’ orders (i.e. Master Suites). A handling charge of 20% of the invoice value will be levied against the goods and any postage charges will not be refunded for goods supplied correctly to order.
All returns MUST have a valid and approved RMA number. To obtain an RMA please contact our Sales Department - 01442 291400 or firstname.lastname@example.org